NBPK
Welcome to Nothing But PK, make sure to read the rules in the General Chat section.
NBPK
Welcome to Nothing But PK, make sure to read the rules in the General Chat section.
NBPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing But PKing (NBPK) - 317 - 24/7 - Great Staff, and most of all... Perfect PKing. Just the way you want it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

when does the server come out?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the K1d

the K1d

when does the server come out? Empty
PostSubject: when does the server come out?   when does the server come out? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:36 pm

so... when does the client come out? i know alex is in the military but isn't josh working on it?
Back to top Go down
Joey
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: when does the server come out?   when does the server come out? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:37 pm

This is the second place you've posted this.

I believe we don't have a set date for the client to come out.. due to the fact that Josh and Humor both are working on it, but aswell as that.. they both have other thing's they have to.

So It will be out whenever they're done, Either way.. Eventually it will be out
Back to top Go down
the K1d

the K1d

PostSubject: Re: when does the server come out?   when does the server come out? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Joey wrote:
This is the second place you've posted this.

I believe we don't have a set date for the client to come out.. due to the fact that Josh and Humor both are working on it, but aswell as that.. they both have other thing's they have to.

So It will be out whenever they're done, Either way.. Eventually it will be out

yeahh, my bad i figured no one would see it in the thread i posted it in, but thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Admin
Admin
Shane

PostSubject: Re: when does the server come out?   when does the server come out? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:04 am

The client is being worked on currently, we have to make a whole new server from scratch.

Please be patient, once the client has been created & coded, we will let everyone know with a specific link to click for downloading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when does the server come out?   when does the server come out? Empty

Back to top Go down

when does the server come out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NBPK :: Community :: Help-
Jump to: